RCN School Nurses’ Conference and Exhibition, 18 August 2020
Tuesday 18 August 2020
RCN, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN
Conference fee from just £125 plus VAT
Join us for this day of professional development designed to support you in managing the challenges you face in practice. The programme will cover a broad range of contemporary issues in school nursing and incorporates interactive workshops enabling you to tailor your learning experience to your individual needs.
By attending this conference you will:
- be updated on latest developments and best practice within children’s health and safeguarding practice
- enhance your professional and practice knowledge, and boost your dealing with unfamiliar situations
- discover where you can get help and guidance in managing challenging situations
- take back new information and learning to share with your school
- meet with other school nurses to share ideas, experiences and network.
By participating in this conference you will ensure you keep up to date with the changing needs of today’s children and young people to best support their needs.
To view the programme or to book, visit www.rcn.org.uk/SN20