23 January 2020Tuesday 18 August 2020 RCN, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RNConference fee from just £125 plus VATJoin us for this day of professional development designed to support you in managing the challenges you face in practice. The programme will cover a broad range of contemporary issues in school nursing and incorporates interactive workshops enabling you to tailor your learning experience to your individual needs. By attending this conference you will:
- be updated on latest developments and best practice within children’s health and safeguarding practice
- enhance your professional and practice knowledge, and boost your dealing with unfamiliar situations
- discover where you can get help and guidance in managing challenging situations
- take back new information and learning to share with your school
- meet with other school nurses to share ideas, experiences and network.