LEAP 2020 (Leadership and Entrepreneurship Accelerator Programme)
Jersey College for Girls, Jersey
7 July to 5 August 2020
LEAP, a summer programme at Jersey College for Girls, is a world leading female empowerment programme which gives your students the opportunity to work with girls from all over the world, be mentored by leaders from our community, learn how to set up a social enterprise project and compete for over £4000 in funding.
The LEAP 2019 programme included:
- Students from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan. Thailand, India, Egypt, Germany, UK, Bermuda, and USA.
- £4000 of prize funding
- £2000 to the top team
- 6 innovative social enterprise projects pitched in the Dragon’s Den
- CEO’s, Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Company Owners etc as trainers and mentors
- PwC, RBS International, Fairway Group, RBC Wealth Management, Jersey Finance, Jersey Business and many other leading companies and charities
- Training in Value Propositions, Market Research, Finance, Digital Marketing, Presentation Skills, Ideation
- Interviews on the BBC and ITV
Read the full story of the 2019 event here.
Full details of the 2020 programmes can be found on the Jersey College for Girls website. GSA Members schools can take advantage of a 20% discount on the advertised price.