International membership is open to any individual who meets the criteria for either Full or Associate Membership but is ordinarily resident outside the United Kingdom.
- Networking – a variety of opportunities to network with heads and others interested in educating girls
- Heads’ Conference – book your place at our annual heads’ conference to be inspired by excellent speakers and network with other members from the UK and further afield
- Access to GSA online hubs – fast communication with other members
- Regular e-mails & briefing papers – with information on education, regulation etc
- Membership certificate
- Summer Briefing – a mid-year must for in-depth information about key changes in the education landscape; there is a modest fee for International members
- Publicity – you can choose to be listed as an International Member on our website and can place up to two items, of genuine educational interest, per year in the weekly GSA e-newsletter. You can also submit vacancies for the GSA Jobs page on our website
- Staff opportunities – involve your staff in subject-specific or role-specific events
- Professional development – opportunities for heads and other members of your school team to work collaboratively, sharing best practice and opportunities
The fee for International membership of the Girls’ Schools Association is £449 per annum. The year runs September to August. Fees are subject to change, in which case prior notice will be given.
Annual subscriptions are invoiced at the start of each academic year and payable by BACS transfer.