- Head Coming Soon
Unison World School was established in April 2007. It is an All Girls’ Residential School. Its state-of-the-art infrastructure and staff and student fraternity, lend it a truly international ethos. The medium of instruction is English with the school admitting girls in Grades V to IX and XI (CISCE) and for IGCSE and A Levels (CAIE).
Smart class interactive boards, well ventilated and spacious classrooms, ergonomically designed furniture, availability of 3D Laboratory, enables the teachers to give individual attention to every student. The school library is well stocked with more than 10,000 books. The school is affiliated to ‘Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’ (CISCE) and to ‘Cambridge Assessment International Education’ (CAIE).
UWS has achieved ‘FIVE STAR GOLD RATING’ assessed and awarded by the Council for Standards and Education Reform, UK. The school is also a proud recipient of ‘International School Award’ by British council for three consecutive tenures i.e. 2010-2013, 2014-17 and 2017-2020. UWS has been appointed a ‘Lead School’ by Tony Blair Face to Faith Foundation (now Generation Global).
The school promotes a greater understanding and appreciation of the diverse culture of the world through International Exchange Programmes to UK and New Zealand.
- Opportunity to participate in International Competitions – CREST Award etc., robotics
- 14 different sports to excel
- Raphael Ryder Cheshire International Center to diagnose the difficulty area
- Students are motivated to complete online courses like Reading Plus (www.readingplus.com)
- Regular workshops for teachers wherein experts share their expertise to enhance teaching strategies and techniques to meet the needs of students with learning challenges
- Age range -
- Day / Boarding
- Religious affiliation Coming Soon
- Fees (per term) -
Fees (per term)
- Fees (per term) -
Disclaimer: Data is provided by the school, the GSA is not responsible for inaccuracies.