ISQAM – Level 1
Level 1 provides an introduction to some of the key skills required by middle managers, and covers the following areas:
- Effective lesson observation and feedback
- Coaching approaches and challenging conversations
- Establishing standards in student assessment, marking and feedback in the Department
- Employment issues and employment law
NB this course requires you to have support from an in-school mentor who attends an ISQAM mentor training session online. The cost of this is included in your delegate fee of £625/ £650 for the full year.
The two training days will take place face to face at Hallam Conference Centre, London, delegates will be required to attend both sessions as part of the course.
ISQAM 2022-2023 dates are as followed:
- Module 1 and 2 – Thursday 6 October 2022, 9am – 5pm
- Module 3 and 4 – Thursday 2 February 2023, 9am – 5pm
Registrations now open, book here.
If you have any queries, email the GSA PD Team.