Choir of the Year 2024
Who is it for?
- Junior Choirs can be made up of any students in your Prep or Junior Departments (from Year 3 up to Year 8)
- Senior Choirs can be made up of any students in your Senior Schools (from Year 7 up to Year 13)
- Choirs may contain up to 40 students
- Schools may submit entries from 1 choir in each age category
The final deadline for the first round of submissions by video is 9 February 2024
Six choirs in each age category will be selected to take part in the grand final in-person at Wimbledon High School in front of an audience of family and friends on 28 April 2024.
How to enter
- Register your interest in taking part
You are not committed to submitting an entry, but it will help us plan for the number of entries we can expect.
2. Submit your video entries
- Each choir is invited to sing two contrasting pieces of their choice. The combined length of the songs must not exceed eight minutes, pieces can be in any style and can include Christmas songs if preferred.
- Send in your choir’s video performances using the online form – either upload and supply links to YouTube/Vimeo or send the video files via WeTransfer.
- View the Competition Rules before submitting your entry.