Have you ever wondered what modern boarding is like? GSA is proud to launch ‘Pupils’ Prospectus’ which promises to tell you everything you’ve wanted to know.
We have always championed and amplified young women’s voices and opinions; and what better way to document modern boarding than through their own experience?
GSA is calling all girls’ savvy with their Snap, terrific with their Tik Toks, and interested in Insta and all things filmic to create their own movie shorts to show their own experiences of boarding school; to create a prospectus made entirely from pupils’ perspectives.
We know many parents and pupils are curious to know more about the benefits of modern boarding and our unique girls’ eye view will help to answer some perennial questions like:
- What does boarding school look like in the 2020s?
- Why do pupils and parents choose boarding?
- Is it just for international students?
- Can pupils and parents see each other during term time?
- Do pupils always board full-time, or can you choose a few days?